The Witlingo Beta program enables Alexa customers to gain early access to many of the cool skills that we are currently building. If you would like to join the Witlingo Beta program, please send an email to email@example.com
1. Once you have been approved, look for an email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org into your inbox shortly, with subject heading: “Amazon Mobile App Distribution Program Invitation from…..” and follow the instructions in the body of the email.
2. The instructions will have you click on a link. Log in with the credentials that the Amazon login that you use for your Alexa app.
3. This will take you to a page that will show you two Graphics: “Alexa Skills Kit” and “Alexa Voice Service”.
4. Click on the “Alexa Skills Kit”. This will take you to a page where you will see a bunch of Witlingo built skills. Pick the one you want to click on (for instance “Witlingo Beta”).
5. On the left side, you will see a menu that looks like this:
6. Click on the “Test” option. Now you will see this:
7. Click on the “Disable” button. Once you do this, the text to the right of the button should now say, “his skill is enabled for testing on your account.”
8. Now the Skill should be ready for you to start using .