|The Washington DC based “Dialogs & Conversations” will hold its inaugural event on Thursday September 28th, 2017. Stay tuned for details on what promises to become a special event where technologists, humanists, social scientists, activists, and end customers will come together for a day of reflection and discussion on the rapidly evolving relationship between us humans and the technologies that have become an integral part of our lives.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the conference about?
The purpose of the DC@DC conference is to gather people from all walks of life: customers, technologists, humanists, product managers, marketers, journalists, non-profit organization activists, investors, and anyone who is interested in learning and thinking about the emerging space of Conversational Technology.
2. Who should participate or attend?
We want this conference to be about the human ecosystem that thinks about, builds, consumes, and advocates or detracts from this emerging technology space. We want views from all ranges and from as many perspectives as possible. This is not a conference that brings “experts” together who will pontificate with authority. This is an emerging field and non one know much, if anything. You are welcome if you are:
3. Why should I be interested in this?
The conference aims to accomplish the following:
- Provide a forum for those who are usually excluded from tech conferences to be there, have a say, learn and teach others.
- Educate each other
- Enable startups to showcase their work and engage with potential partners and venture capitalists
- Serve as a platform that enables voices that are usually confined to specialized Academic conferences to mingle with on the ground practitioners, and vice versa.
- Showcase the Washington DC area to those who care about the new emerging technology and should consider coming here and set up shop in the Greater Metropolitan Washington, DC area.
4. How do I registrar/participate?
If you would like to be part of this event, please enter your email address in the form below to be kept up to exact conference date and venue as soon as we have finalized them . In the meantime, feel free to fill out this for: