You are organizing a conference or an event and so, of course, you have a web site, a Facebook page, a Twitter feed, and a Youtube video. But how about your presence in the hottest, emerging channel: the Voice First channel?
Do you have an Amazon Alexa skill and/or a Google Assistant action that people can engage with to learn about your conference or event? Can potential attendees and participants learn about your conference or event by just asking Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant quick questions, such as, “Who is speaking at the event?” “How much does it cost to attend?” “Tell me about the venue” ?
If not, why not?
Witlingo can launch for you an Amazon Alexa skill and/or a Google Assistant action in a matter of a few days and at a cost that you can afford. We will take care of everything, end to end, from scripting the prompts and recording them with a professional voice talent, to certifying and publishing your skill on Amazon Alexa and/or Google Assistant. Beyond this, you’ll be able use an analytics dashboard to see in real time what types of questions your attendees are asking.
Here are a few key things that users of your skill will be able to do:
– Get answers to the most common questions
– Receive notifications and alerts from you about the conference
– For those who have a visual device (an Echo Show/Spot, a Google tablet), see images, maps, and other graphics
– And more…
In addition to a published Amazon Alexa skill/Google Assistant action, here are some additional things that you will get:
– Analytics showing the traffic that your skill/action is generating
– See exactly what people are asking your skill or action
– The ability to send outbound notifications from your Witlingo web portal
– The ability to upload audio files that will be played for users
– The ability to upload images that will be shown to users who have a visual component to their voice device
– And more…
Check out some conference skills we have deployed recently:
Witlingo is a certified partner with Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Samsung,
To find out more, please drop us a line by filling out the form below.
|Setup Fee (1 platform)||$1,000||$1,500||$2,500|
|Set up fee per additional platform||$500||$750||$1,000|
|Monthly Fee (1 platform)||$500||$750||$1,000|
|Monthly Fee per additional platform||$250||$375||$500|
|Web Portal Analytics||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Web Portal Discovery||No||Yes||Yes|